WEB SITE DISCLAIMER
in accordance with art.14 of Regulation nr. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User will be stored in a special computer database, so that they can be used in order to access the requested services. The data controller is Best Tie s.r.l. located in Albavilla(CO), Via Civati n. 29.
Best Tie s.r.l., acting as data controller, informs that the email address requested at the time of registration and other personal data provided will be processed with the consent of the interested party, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
In accordance with Article 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain the confirmation about the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of the aforementioned must be done using an intelligible form. Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain the indication:
• about the origin of personal data;
• about the purposes and methods used for processing them;
• about the methods applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• concerning the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant;
• about the person or categories of people to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed. The request for data cancellation must be sent to ……………………………..
• the attestation, that the operations listed above, have been communicated, also with regard to their content, to those whom the data have been trasnmitted, except in the case where such fulfillment is proved to be impossible or involves the use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, the User has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;